Pics of 3" tailpipes

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
Canton, MI
Looking to put new tailpipes on my car, not sure if 3" will be a noticeable enough upgrade from 2.5" so I want to see some pictures before I drop some dough.

Pics from the rear would be best :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the links. Looks just about the same as what I've got... I think I ought to just drive the car to the auto parts store and see if they'll let me carry out one of their exhaust tips to line up and look at :lol:

How about some ~5in tail pipes... :rlaugh:

hrdp_0803_22_z+custom_street_racing_cars+1991_ford_mustang_rear_panel_view.jpg

I would never just buy 3'' tips and stick them over your 2.5'' tips that looks stupid..If you want 3'' just buy the 3'' flowmaster tailpipe kit and adapt it to fit your current exhaust.

LOL no doubt. I'm going to get 3" TAILPIPES but I want to see what the tips will look like as viewable from the bottom of the Cobra rear bumper.

I've got a MAC catback so the Flows won't fit w/o welding them on, and beyond that I want the rolled edge so neither the MAC or Flows would fit that. I'm just planning on getting a custom pipe/tip set made up and I'm gonna weld 'em to my flowtubes. It's going to go as far back as my MAC tailpipes do now, save a couple inches. It won't be noticeable anyway since the bumper cover covers half of them. I think you only see 8" or so from the side so no worries.