Pics of Broke GT

ltccarndt

Sep 11, 2004
Got my wife to sit in the GT with the transport damaged transmission. I may get delivery Monday or Tuesday. :bang:

Lt Col Charles Arndt

Note the sticker on the Pre order NOT FOR SALE and includes my slightly misspelled name! :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

they're lucky you didn't go RAMBO on them for breaking your brand new stang!

cj_38787.jpg

answers

Answers:

Transmisson damage is limited to a broken steel cable and bracket, just needs new minor parts.

Why automatic? Notice the pretty wife, she wants to drive it too.

They also gouged the very bottom of the front bumper with the transporter tie down strap. You can't notice it unless you crawl under it. You would do the same the first week you drove it when you scraped a parking lot curb. They wanted to order a whole new bumper. I told them NO, you will never get the paint right! I can live with a little burr of missing paint on the bottom of the bumper.

Can you imagine the damage they could do by removing the entire front end, lights, etc to change that bumper out and then paint it ?

Why not refuse and reorder? Hello, they are out of parts for the classy interior upgrade package. Wait another 2-4 months for a plain jane edition--no way.

I've bought 6 (six) cars from them in the last 5 years so they are really going to get this right.

Price? My wife works for Ford, the price is set at the factory, cheap.