PICS of my "NEW" Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

tunedin302 said:
Ah, I'm keeping the price hush hush at this point. I may (most likely not) turn around and sell it in a year or so but I will say it was more than 10K and less than 15K. :D What do you think would be a good/fair price?
been gone for a while and look what happens when I get back!! Congrats Matt!! I too will "someday" get one. Ive looked at lots of them and would say it should sell for 14-15. Good job:nice:

Matt, congrats on the new cobra. I know you've been looking for some time.

Really no need to sell it in a year or so....... just sell that black GT you have to me!!! Then, you can enjoy the cobra and not have the burden of both!!!

See. When you break it down scientifically... it all makes sense!!

...... enjoy that cobra before the snow comes!

tunedin302 said:
Oh no, don't tell him - he's gonna be mad :)

LOLOL.....Awesome find, Matt!!! (prick) A huge congratulations and a kick to your knee caps is in order. :D (prick)
I can't tell you how happy I am that a guy that understands the value of a 'TEAL 93 COBRA'. (prick) Wish it was me (and not you...prick). :nice:

j/k buddy. My cuppeth of jealousy runneth overeth. :nice: :nice:

Oh, and thanks for the PM 'D'. :D

How does a 93 cobra handle? that is with as delivered suspension. Do they corner real nice? Im really curious as to how hot a performer that car is. Its a dream car of mine and I consider it to be a really special car. I love everything about them.

310stanger said:
How does a 93 cobra handle? that is with as delivered suspension. Do they corner real nice? Im really curious as to how hot a performer that car is. Its a dream car of mine and I consider it to be a really special car. I love everything about them.

It handles pretty well but not nearly as well as my GT. The cobra does handle better than my GT did when stock though. It definately moves too!! Here's the differences in suspension w/ the cobra:

• Smaller front sway bar - 28.5mm as compared to the larger 33mm unit used on the GT, the rear bar measured 21mm
• 4 cylinder rear springs and regular 5.0 front springs. The front springs were 425/530 lbs./in progressive rate, while the rear springs had a linear rating of 160 lb./in versus a progressive 200/300 lb./in. rate used on the GT.
• Unique struts and shocks (Tokico was the OEM supplier)

thats awesome. Its kinda weird how mathematically weaker? suspension makes for better handling but eff it, that car is jus autosex anyway you cut it. Congrads on the purchase and jus keep the thing. If you flip it in a year youll regret it. THat car is tits. You live in Pa im in Jersey i want a ride one day lol

tunedin302 said:
I'm realizing that I am running out of room quick! Do you have any room at your place for some parts :D

My garage is full, I have 2 cars at one buddy's house and another over at my engine builders house. Im getting ready to move, my company is paying for the move so I think they booked me an entire enclosed car carrier. Im taking 7 cars with me.

All the places im looking at have a pole barn, LET THE COLLECTING BEGIN.

You have a sweet cobra and GT, now my friend you need a notch, and i know just the guy who has one for you. :D

:nice:

S&B said:
All the places im looking at have a pole barn, LET THE COLLECTING BEGIN.

You have a sweet cobra and GT, now my friend you need a notch, and i know just the guy who has one for you. :D

:nice:

WOW! 7 cars!! that'll be nice to have a large place to put them all though, not to mention more of them :D

As for the notch, I definately would like to get one of those in the future. I'm thinking t-top notch :shrug:

Thanks again to everyone for the positive feedback! :nice: