well my crane cam is en-route to my house,scheduled to arrive on x-mas eve (santa's the UPS man!), so today i started tearing into the car.
of course i was dumb enough not to take any pictures of the pulleys etc. and although i have a good handle on what goes where, it would be nice to have some pics. of the whole belt assembly just for insurance.
I drew out on paper what belts whent where but again, it would be nice to have a picture of how all the idlers and brackets go on.
I have a stock belt set up on my car, and I'll take a look in my shop manual to see if there's anything in there also.
thanks guys.
-john
of course i was dumb enough not to take any pictures of the pulleys etc. and although i have a good handle on what goes where, it would be nice to have some pics. of the whole belt assembly just for insurance.
I drew out on paper what belts whent where but again, it would be nice to have a picture of how all the idlers and brackets go on.
I have a stock belt set up on my car, and I'll take a look in my shop manual to see if there's anything in there also.
thanks guys.
-john