pics

nlcrides

Apr 14, 2007
I think i'm a little over my head. The rot doesn't stop. To far to quit now.

Attachments

• furum pic.gif
    furum pic.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 159
  • tiny1.gif
    tiny1.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Sponsors (?)

I thought was what he said :scratch:

That's nothing..... there's a guy from New Jersey over on mercurycougar.net who's doing much the same with a '68 Cougar convertible - and then some. He picked up an almost rust-free hardtop shell (had extensive damage from a wreck) to strip for sheet metal. Including the cowl. Then, he cut up pieces of the trunk lid and formed them to patch a few small spots in the replacement cowl. Talk about committed! Or maybe he should be committed. :eek:

Check it out; It's on one of the first three forums (I don't remember which one) at the top of the listings page. Thread is called "(Picture) Diary of an ECI" (which stands for East Coast Idiot"). Dialup alert: The guy is justifiably proud of the work he's done, and there are a lot of good-sized pictures to prove it!

EDIT: I went and looked it up; it's under the "Classic Cougar Tech" Forum Heading. Right now it's on page 2, because nothing's been posted up for 5 days. Once the guy posts some more pictures, it'll hover around the top of page 1 for a few days again.