PIMP MY RIDE JUST PIMPED ME...AND IT SUCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! anyone else find this hilarious?

I thought pimp my ride was for poor college students? And if you had a nice blue paint job, and a built engine why did your car need to be pimped? Did they make you fake the act or did you actually pretend you liked it, I call :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

Killer50stang said:
So that guy shows up at my door and wants to pimp my ride and now look what he did!! These morons ruined my car. Did I ask for 12 T.V's? They think it's cool but it's ugly. They ruined my blue paint job. Luckily they know nothing about engines as you'll see on the show because they never touch the engine so I'm okay there. Why couldn't I have been overhauled by Chip Foose?
ugly.JPG

I know I know, they put those 20's on, 12 T.V's, and the gayest paint job known to man. So tell me, what does this do for my performance? Why don't they call this show, GAY MY RIDE!!!
It is obvious that other people have different tastes than I do. All I can say is that someone actually paid good money to have that done?

Demented5oh said:
Damn you guys are a gullable crowd.

At least you caught on. I have yet to see a cool car on this show. It's the most worthless show yet. Nvidia, knows these guys? Why don't you show them how to work on a car then? I don't think putting T.V's on a quad and girly paint jobs on cars shows any skills. I was basically making fun of the show because they ruin a lot of cars. Nvida, show me one good ride from the show that doesn't involve huge wheels, gay paint jobs and queer interior with a bunch of pull crap electronics. These guys are an embarrassment to cars. If you watch OVERHAULIN, you'll notice guys make comments about pimp my ride and how they are glad they had chip foose instead.

Nvidia said:
seriously doubt that this guy is telling the truth about GAS, and Pimp My Ride, considering I work for Galpin Motors, the dealer who owns GAS, and now the rights to producing Pimp My Ride.

I've been really involved in the whole development process of the new seasons of Pimp My Ride - I got to watch the audition videos for all the people who made the first season, and I regularly take a trip over to Galpin Auto Sports on my lunch hour to BS with the guys there, and they all know who I am. I've met and chatted with Xzibit, Mad Mike, Beau Boeckmann, and the other guys there who work - hell, I even did inventory for them when they first started stockpiling performance parts before they opened.

Not once has anyone there mentioned to me that they worked on a Fox Body, and they all know mine pretty well by now. They just welded in my mufflers two weeks ago.

I'm not outright calling you a liar, and if you are truly serious, I will eat my words and take a visit down there next week and slap the **** out of them for doing something like that to a fox body, but until you offer up some more proof, like a picture of the car in front of the GAS sign, or somewhere on the property (which I practically have memorized by now), I can't take you seriously.

Anyone see an episiode of new Pimp My Ride yet involving a fox body? I know the guys over there pretty well, and their styling is a TON better than that watercolor-blotch of 20-inch bull****. That car looks like it's gonna fall apart.

Like I said, if you can get some proof, I'll go ask them WTF were they thinking, but I smell BS for some reason.

I feel sorry for you. These guys have already ruined a real fox. I think you need to eat your words and go down there and slap them. Gold and red interior and no motor work. These guys suck bad...

I watched an episode the other night with some pickup truck they were doing a stopping test in an alley. Well next to their shop in the alley was a fox mustang in all primer parked there. It had no wing on the hatch but it had a saleen rear bumper on it. So they do work on fox mustangs.

This is the dumbest thread ever, At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

90lxcoupe said:
This is the dumbest thread ever, At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.