Pinks All Out in Michigan

• Sponsors (?)

Wish I could have. Working midnights on the weekends pretty much screws up every fun thing I could possibly do on the weekend.

It isn't the first time Pinks has been in Michigan so when they come back hopefully I will catch them then.

Wish I could have. Working midnights on the weekends pretty much screws up every fun thing I could possibly do on the weekend.

It isn't the first time Pinks has been in Michigan so when they come back hopefully I will catch them then.

Yeah it was definitely a good time. Came down to Ford vs. Chevy in the finals. Mustang vs. Nova to be exact. Mustang won. :nice:

I went to the one in Maryland in June. It was awesome! They ended up picking a 9.0 field. Due to some rain issues it did not end till about 1230AM. There were so many people there it was crazy, took me an hour to get out of the parking lot! I am looking forward to seeing the episode on TV.

Ross

They went with 10-10.5

Yeah ours went to 12:00 am without rain. The first race of the finals the track electronic didn't work and Rich asked both drivers who won and they both said they did. So they threw it out.

It was pretty funny to see a turbine powered outhouse, quad, and school bus as exhibitions. Also a top fuel car. Sweet day.