please help car running on 4 cylinders

beatstreetstang

Jan 15, 2008
Ok I turbocharged my 94 mustang and repinned the computer about a year ago. It ran for about 3 months untill 4 of the 8 pistons broke while under boost. I think detonation was the cause. Anyway, I had a short block built. 306, E cam, victor jr heads, rpm II intake, crane cams energizer roller rockers, new 94 engine harness :repinned for 93 mustang computer. So I started it up after everything was hooked back up, and only 4 of the 8 cylinders are firing. cylinders 3,4,&5 I think are getting too much fuel but cylinder 6 has not had a drop of fuel on it. I have replaced the Ignition Control Module. I put in a brand new Autozone Distributor. Brand new 42lb injectors. It has a 255 lph holley fuel pump(less than 1000 miles on it). First thing after I realized that only 4 cylinders were firing I check the engine harness repin to make sure everything was repinned correctly. All checked out there. I am wondering if the problem could be the Ignition pick up in the distributor. If anyone could help if would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)