Please help Identify parts and possible gains!!!

grantur01

Founding Member
Nov 7, 2001
Dayton, OH
Newbie warning!!! haha

Okay i was checking under the hood and there is a Holley 4 barrel carb. I'm assuming this is the Holley 4150C i see advertised. Also a Weiand Stealth intake manifold. I still haven't found the guy that originally restored this car. So I'm not sure about the internals.

Back to the point, what gains/losses/good points/bad points have you all seen with 1)Holley 4-barrel and 2)Stealth intake manifold??? thanks in advance!!

• Sponsors (?)

I use the Stealth manifold with a carter/edelbrock carb and love it. Really the stealth manifold is designed to make high end power and sacrifices low end power to do it. I had this combo on my 302 with a comp x-treme 268 cam and it kicked toes.

It sounds like you're into a concours restore. That's more of a rarity on here as most here don't go that route. You might have to send this to the top a couple of times. I'm into heavy modifications for mine and not real interested in what's concours correct and the points, just what works and looks good. Got any pics of your ride?