PLease help me find

SXYXC

Apr 22, 2007
The mustang that will make me happy again..
the things i want in it.. (very specific...because i have some things for my vert that arn't too cheap... and don't want to have to re-paint)
i currently have a 97 mustang gt triple black convertible, thats an auto---the reason i want to get rid of it..
the only things i've done to it are, K&N air filter, URP o/r x-pipe, and mac flowpaths. at my shop i have pi cams from a 02 and a pi intake from an 04. and i will be getting my old flowmasters back...

the things i want
96-98 mustang cobra or gt (want it to be a cobra)
5 speed manual
black car (really want it to be a triple black again)
and it to be with-in 500 miles of 79424

also it can't be too expensive (no more than about 8-9K)

I just really want a manual again. and i want to vert because i already have parts for it..

I have found a couple cars that i really wanted but i was to lazy ( i say busy but lazy also took part) or they were to far away..

Will yall wonderful ppl please help!
Thanks

Steven

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, true..
but the reason i was looking for even just a npi vert was becuase my tonnaue covers were not cheap, and my cousin even painted them for me... so i don't want to sell them...

dad won't let me.. I even found all the parts needed and had the prices of them. and he still said no!! ohh btw i turn 18 in 19 days so its still what dad says i can't do to the car i can't do to the car!! thats why i have 2 high flow cats also sitting at our shop

yeah, i don't know why. but one of my friends offerd me a 3650 out of his 04 for $25 and i needed to get it rebuilt, and he would find me for cheap the peddles and everything else. my dad told me i couldn't do it...
He says save the car, trade for a new one, sell and buy a new one, or pay this one off and sell and get a new one like i want...

I think its because he doesn't want to do the labor (we know ppl that have the proper tools and skills to do it cheap) and the hassle of it all...