please help paxton super charger bought for a 2000 4.6 but need it on a02 4.6 help

fordmustang2000

Apr 4, 2010
question i have a 2000 mustang gt and put a 02 4.6 engine in it that came out of a mustang .i know one is a romeo and one is a windsor . any ways i bought a paxton novi 2000rr super charger and orderd it for the 2000 not thinking that i changed it with the 02 motor . they say the bracket on the super charger is diffrient between the years .how ever i been told that it was bolts that where diffrent . and maybe the therds in the head that the bolts go into .i am really lost and i have contacted the company they no nothing and cant get back with them . i hade spoke to one shop that said they done it befor with the diffrent year brackets but all they said is it was a bolt thing i tried to get them to let me know what bolts i needed but they would not give it up just said they would get them if i paid for the install .i dont have the money .so iam asking if any one knows any thing about this please help me if some one has a pic or can trace and let me see the 02 paxton bracket that would be great then i can compare and if need to maybe i might be able to make one insted of paying 380 for it .. i really want to thank you for reading this and if you can help me out in any way you can email me at m7rhodes1aol.com also if any one lives in sc or nc i can pay you to help me lol >>>>>> what iam trying to do is get the super charger on my 02 engine using the 2000 bracket if there is any way [email protected] email me any time thank you so much.. its killing me been sitting here writing on every site getting all and any info possible

• Sponsors (?)

i have talked to a few people that hade the same thing going on as me. but they didint try to make it work. one traded the bracket off for the one they needed and the other was told from the company it was diffrent so he hade the money to buy the right one.. its just killing me because i know its been done and i dont know what to do to do it, if any one is like me id rather put money in my car to benfit it and make it faster ,look better ,,.then to pay for labor,, lol