Poll: 87 Coupe: Wing Or No Wing? That is the question!

Keep wing Or Lose wing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

sean PM me i have extra MAF harness' and meters, prolly could scrounge up a computer as well , have to look in the parts car, but im pretty sure it has a9p in it used to be an auto

sean PM me i have extra MAF harness' and meters, prolly could scrounge up a computer as well , have to look in the parts car, but im pretty sure it has a9p in it used to be an auto

Thanks.. Im gonna leave it speed density for now. No big changes planned for engine right now.

Notches are all about the "understated" look. A big-ass wing like that kinda ruins that effect.

Again, if there were ground effects on there to go with it, like some Saleen bits with a matching front air dam, then it might work better. But even with the cowl hood, the whale tale just doesn't quite work, IMO.

The cowl hood totally destroys the "understated" comment.

I say keep the wing and add the Saleen ground effects. If you ditch the wing then ditch the hood as well, I'm sure I will get hate mail and death threats but Notches with cowl hoods only, look ridiculous IMHO very off balanced.

87 Smoke Notch with Saleen effects FTMFW! BTW FYI The very first Saleen Notch and the ONLY Saleen notch built in 87 Was Smoke! :nice:

My 87 was originally Smoke (was green when I bought it.) and that is the color I will be returning mine to during it's rebuild.

saleencoupe405.jpg

gwlx5009.jpg

87_gwe11.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0899.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

I say keep the wing and add the Saleen ground effects. If you ditch the wing then ditch the hood as well, I'm sure I will get hate mail and death threats but Notches with cowl hoods only, look ridiculous IMHO very off balanced.

That was my point as well, make it look balanced or stick with a theme. Personally, I usually try to do a few visual things to distinguish my car from everybody elses anyway...

87 Smoke Notch with Saleen effects FTMFW! BTW FYI The very first Saleen Notch and the ONLY Saleen notch built in 87 Was Smoke! :nice:

My 87 was originally Smoke (was green when I bought it.) and that is the color I will be returning mine to during it's rebuild.

saleencoupe405.jpg

gwlx5009.jpg

87_gwe11.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0899.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

why on gods earth would you put those spinners on your wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.