Portland, Or

• Sponsors (?)

there is krazy koncepts located in beaverton, and all ford in vancover. both are top notch. kkp is where I have all my work done and I highly recomend them:nice:

Ive heard good and bad. I had never been there myself, I am a loyal Blue Oval/All Ford guy (although I no longer own a Ford, I still bought a non-Ford item from BOP for my current ride because I knew I could get it from them and Chung is a straight shooter).

However, Fast lowballed All Ford Performance pretty bad. It shows what kind of people are running the operation over there. If I recall correctly, most people who worked there didnt know what happened, but the end result still left some bad blood.

For a while, if you typed in www.allfordperformance.net/org (cant remember which one), it would take you to the Fast Specialties website. AFP already has the .com domain, so most of the people looking for AFP on the web would usually bite for the .com before a .org/.net. But anyways... you get the idea.

For the record, I am not trashing what FS is capable of puting out as a product. I am not trashing the people who work on the cars. What I am saying is that the ethics that have been practiced behind scenes seems a bit sketch.

I support the AFP/BOP guys because I have personally worked with them quite a few times and eveyone else who I have sent there have been happy with the end results.

FS is actually probably 5 minutes away from AFP/BOP.

AFP - BOP - KKP = FTW !!!

These shops are VERY good ! Jeff at AFP has worked on my black mustang a lot and he has been great ! If you really want to see who does the best work, go to the track on a Friday or Saturday night and see what stickers are on the fast cars :)