Administrative Post Images Of How Your Sn95 Currently Sits

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
I did not see a thread for this in this forum.

Mods, feel free to nuke this one if it already exists or merge it the existing thread.

To everyone else:

Snap a pic of how your ride is sitting and post.

Super Simple. :D

• Sponsors (?)

I shall do so later this evening when I finally get mine back from the body shop it's been at for 4 months. :nice:

That is, if I'm not too busy driving it around all night.

Nighttime gas station pics with driving lights on, turn out really nice in general. :rolleyes:

Just don't forget to turn the freakin head-lights back on! :fuss:

IMG_0218.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks...but the real thanks goes out to the shop crew! They even installed the new headlights and wiper arms I had stashed in the trunk...I never said anything about them; they were in a box from LMR...I just left them in there because I didn't have anywhere in the house to stash 'em. I was going to do it once I got it back, but they took care of them for me.

I'm loving how it turned out.

Thanks...but the real thanks goes out to the shop crew! They even installed the new headlights and wiper arms I had stashed in the trunk...I never said anything about them; they were in a box from LMR...I just left them in there because I didn't have anywhere in the house to stash 'em. I was going to do it once I got it back, but they took care of them for me.

I'm loving how it turned out.

Feel free to give a shout out for the shop that you are happy with. :nice:

Cool! It's a local shop here in Annapolis, MD...Unitech Collision on Moreland Parkway. Donnie (the owner) and his crew have always done excellent work on my cars and my dad's cars. I first discovered them back in 1999 when I had my first car, a '77 Mustang II, and they did some touch-up work on that. I've been taking my cars there ever since and whether it's been due to an accident or just getting some new pieces put on, they've always made the car look outstanding. :nice::rock: