Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Have not posted in a few years. Life happened. Car has been driven less than 200 miles in 2 years. Any way here is to a fresh oil change and a quick looking over
20180513_090851.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Sunday morning coffee run. Weather crappy but had to go for a ride. Been debating swapping my Cobra lights out for LX lights

IMG_8033.JPG

Showing off new caliper setup. Both Vette calipers replaced with something a bit more appropriate
IMG_8028.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Sunday morning coffee run. Weather crappy but had to go for a ride. Been debating swapping my Cobra lights out for LX lights

IMG_8033.JPG

Showing off new caliper setup. Both Vette calipers replaced with something a bit more appropriate
IMG_8028.JPG

Leave the Cobra tails. Just a subtle reminder that it's not your average fox.

Reactions: 1 user
But we all know those are GTO calipers... :eek:

Hey they stop the car well that's all that matters.

Funny thing is the cost of the GTO calipers, the two brackets and the pads and hardware is cheaper than what some people are asking for Cobra calipers these days. Was pretty easy to refinish them too.

Now to toss the Vette calipers on eBay. I have maybe 100 miles on them so hopefully I sell them at decent price. One last pic of the old setup. Definitely like the pony better

IMG_8006.JPG

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Did you buy anything for the mustang?

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8028.JPG
Leave the cobra taillamps alone. I wish I bought those instead of my lx lamps.

Did you buy anything for the mustang?
No, I need some big boy stuff like suspension, brakes, heads, etc... That’s the next step for my car. I wish I could have kept all my other stangs, salvaged all the parts I replaced back in the day, and built this one up. Life happens. This is a good car though, I’m getting there. This is the best Mustang I’ve owned, 110k, no rust, and completely stock, at least when I bought it. :nice: