post pics of your COOL daily drivers

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
just curious how fellow stangnet-ers get around in style... post em up!

this isn't mine, but wouldn't this fairmont be a sic DD!

pic.php

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

carbed87 said:
hey, i was going to ask you... are your ground effect supposed to be held in with pan heads or what. i noticed that when you first posted pics.

No its like that because Xenon sucks. I have an original pacecar airdam but its not in the greatest shape so when I have the money I'll fix and install the original one.

My dad has a clean ass lincoln LS V8, I got the damn thing sideways with traction control on, it was pretty bad and can haul for a 3.9 weighing almost 4k lbs.
P1010002.jpg

He makes alot of money, but won't give me anything but a friggin buick... oh well at least he gave me the mustang for a heck of a deal.

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 76
carbed87 said:
lol, i dunno why everyone thinks their hardasses because they DD their mustang. :shrug:

i dunno... i like to keep the miles off my stang when i am just running around town or going to work. thats why i bought my tempo, great in the snow, good gas mailage and it was dirt cheap to buy.

in the fall i am selling it to my sister so she has a car for university then i am buying a F150 or a lincoln LS. leaning more towards the truck though