post pics of your fox stangs

• Sponsors (?)

My car is nothing to show off but it is a foxbody!
IWASHMYCAR: your car is awsome man,very nice.

Attachments

• Picture58_848.jpg
    Picture58_848.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 76
DMAN302 said:
Thanks Paul I know I can always count on you...you are a special person...I HOPE YOU ALL CAN SEE THAT!!!..my pills make me sleepy.
You know me just trying to help if I can. No offence but I'd have that taken care of it it were me. That's just about the ugliest thing I think I've seen in quite some time. I've told you before to stop taking those pills and now your crying out for help.
I just don't know what I can do for you anymore, you need help man as much as I hate to say it.

Derek...... Derek... you there Derek .......talk to me man.

DMAN302 said:
Ah las poor FIVEOHGT I did not know him well..I will miss his funny little posts..DAMN THOSE PORKCHOPS..DAMN THEM ALL.

DMAN do your best to save him, you know what you've gone thru and you don't want to see another suffer the way you did.
I'm just to spent to help him after helping you. Do your best man we'll all understand if he doesn't make it and I know no one will blame you for not giving it your best shot.

fiveohGT said:
It's too late I've already flat-lined
Son being flat chested is nothing to concearn yourself with..your a man for gods sake..a man.

Paul I find it hard to let these kids slip away when all I can do is watch. If only we had know earlier perhase we could have used our wonder twin powers to form of..oh I don't know I could have formed into some antidote for bad porchops, and you could have formed into a big bear or zebra, I always liked zebra's