Post your best 60' times

• Sponsors (?)

How about a measly 2.0 flat? :lol:

I'm torn between putting my car on slicks and running it on street tires. I have this belief that since nobody runs slicks on the street (i guess some do, but let's talk legally) that running at the track on street tires gives you a more realistic idea of what your car will run in the real world. My suspension is also totally stock, i'm sure i could get it down to at least 1.90-1.80 with control arms and a good set of street tires. 2.0 was with 205/60/15 pizza cutters, half wore out.

Wow, thats fast. Auto ? Cage etc?
1.623 sec.Fully weight street car, no rollbar or cage, sparetire ,stereo etc. Steeda upper and lower+ airbags.
235/60-15 Racemaster Musclecartires. 11.5psi.
:)
xg5ev.jpg

Attachments

• xg5ev.jpg
    xg5ev.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 110
I had Hoosier quick time pro's and it bogged off the line. To much grip for it.(26x 10.5) :shrug:
i had the same problem before i got my blower. my engine wasnt as powerful and when launched it HARD the car couldnt really carry it through and it bogged some. i used to get 1.8s with my car N/A, i added the blower and gave it hell, and it was a monster off the line compared to before.

my et streets are getting worn out, i am going to replace them before racing this season. i was thinking of trying a full hoosier slick. a 26x10 or so.