Pretty cool girlfriend

fiveoho

15 Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
TN
as a surprise / anniversary gift, she submitted my car to the readers rides section of 5.0 magazine :D

i'm a lucky guy :)

ive had a few friends call me that subscibes to it ( mine ran out ) but i havent even got to see it yet. as of yesterday, its not out on the newstand yet.

• Sponsors (?)

she sure does. shes 'fiveofemale' on here. she loves mustangs just as much as any of us. she cleans hers ALL the time. its her daily and she cant stand for it to be dirty.

u be right, i am lucky :D

as a surprise / anniversary gift, she submitted my car to the readers rides section of 5.0 magazine :D

i'm a lucky guy :)

ive had a few friends call me that subscibes to it ( mine ran out ) but i havent even got to see it yet. as of yesterday, its not out on the newstand yet.

I feel like such a dunce!! I went through the magazine a week ago, and when I just looked at it again, I remember reading it and thinking "what an ironic last name for his girlfriend"

When I dated my wife in 1989 she used to buy me Polo Shirts for our "Month-iversaries" :lol: I didnt have a Mustang then, so I was cool with that.

Congrats!
RC

I feel like such a dunce!! I went through the magazine a week ago, and when I just looked at it again, I remember reading it and thinking "what an ironic last name for his girlfriend"

When I dated my wife in 1989 she used to buy me Polo Shirts for our "Month-iversaries" :lol: I didnt have a Mustang then, so I was cool with that.

Congrats!
RC

lol