Hoping to get a ballpark price check on the following Mustang:

2004 Mach 1 coupe
Black on black leather
5-speed Manual Transmission
1 owner
~28k miles

Not perfect, but very clean condition.

Located in Colorado.

Definitely appreciate any comments as what it’s worth these days...!

951DD98E-CDED-4DBD-9A9F-1162050870DB.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

I would say better than average on NADA based on just the one image you provided.

The interior will have a lot to do with resale.

Getting the decals fixed and car detailed should be inexpensive and will add value to your sale.

If you plan to advertise on-line, I would take LOTS and LOTS of images of a very clean and detailed car. Clean the engine bay and undercarriage as well. Polish all the shiny bits.

Make it look like a garage queen that sees road duty and you can add up to $2k on-top of book value.

If you've done any [electrical mods] fix them professionally or have them fixed professionally. An electrical system that hasn't been tampered with is like finding a damned unicorn.

Thanks for the quick reply!

This Mach 1 is 100% stock - not modified at all. Nothing tampered with.

Engine bay:
A7D94304-1C05-4E63-89E0-3BEAD1D39DC4.jpeg

It belongs to an older family member that is no longer able to drive it. They are also not up to speed on modern tech and forums and so on, so I am doing a little research to help them with the sale. They will be selling it as-is.

It has been gently driven, it has only ever been on the street, no drag strip time etc.

I have a good collection of photos of it. I won’t post them all, but here’s the interior:

BA118C79-882C-4567-9E76-FFCAA346E872.jpeg

It looks pretty clean to me. Like a true 28k car should look. I don't think you'll have much issue getting over book value.

Is that car in Colorado (where they salt the roads)? If so, it may even be fairly rare to find in good shape in your area.

How fast do you have to sell it? Patience has always paid off for me(I am on my 37th vehicle now). I have seen a few with 30ishK miles for 14k-15K. They were looking like right off the production line though. I would start in the mid teens and see what happens, you can always lower a price.....very desirable car too.

How fast do you have to sell it? Patience has always paid off for me(I am on my 37th vehicle now). I have seen a few with 30ishK miles for 14k-15K. They were looking like right off the production line though. I would start in the mid teens and see what happens, you can always lower a price.....very desirable car too.

Well, I guess they would like to sell it sooner rather than later, since it is not being driven now due to health issues and so on. I’m just helping them with selling it to the right buyer (IE, someone who will take care of it).

Thanks for the recommendation!