• Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech

price question

  • Thread starter Thread starter danimaltheanima
  • Start date Start date Jan 15, 2004
D

danimaltheanima

New Member
Dec 3, 2003
181
0
0
Jan 15, 2004
#1
  • Jan 15, 2004
  • #1
I have an extra set of slotted rims in the shed. They are in great condition and thought about maybe selling them to someone that would get some use out of them. Before puting them on the parts forum I thought I would ask how much would be a good price to let them go for. You guys are good guys and help out a lot I don't want to over charge.

Dan
 

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
734
3
0
oklahoma
Jan 16, 2004
#2
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #2
Do they have wheel caps?! I need the wheel caps!
 
D

danimaltheanima

New Member
Dec 3, 2003
181
0
0
Jan 16, 2004
#3
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #3
wheel caps

Thats a big negitive on the wheel caps. But if you go on Ebay I see the wheel caps on there all the time. A lot of times I have found NOS wheel caps on there to. Good Luck Meg.

Dan
 

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
734
3
0
oklahoma
Jan 16, 2004
#4
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #4
i see them on there sometimes...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
2001 SVT Cobra Decision Time
  • Mec
  • Aug 13, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
159
The Welcome Wagon Aug 14, 2026
nickyb
B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
803
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
J
New to Mustangs/Fords
  • Joradan93Foxbody
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
171
The Welcome Wagon Mar 2, 2026
Joradan93Foxbody
J
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?