Project: Phoenix.

Dan'l

Founding Member
Aug 2, 2001
wisconsin
:flag: My 89 will be resurected from the 91's parts+various other tc stuff that followed me home. Assuming you had the parts laying around the shop, :D Your budget was your parts on hand and $500, How would you allocate your recources?

• Sponsors (?)

Dan'l said:
:flag: My 89 will be resurected from the 91's parts+various other tc stuff that followed me home. Assuming you had the parts laying around the shop, :D Your budget was your parts on hand and $500, How would you allocate your recources?
Well since you are in wisconsin i would blow it all on rustproofing...... Actually you could do a rebuild, a cheap IC, and get the swap done for around 500 i would think. I need a turbo, but if i had a good one i think i could complete mine for less than 500.

Dr.

By the way Dan, I graduated so that motor i got from you should start getting some serious attention Very soon. Ill keep ya updated. :nice:

If I wasn't working 1+1/2 jobs, I'd have beat ya to the boost, now it's looking like we'll get done about the same time. :nice: Out of curiousity, If any of you parts store guys has an idea, I'm wondering what a set of seals and calipers for a tc 8.8 would cost(roughly) Later, Dan