Roush Project Stang Underway

• Sponsors (?)

Casey,

Actually I'm happy to do this to you. I owe you and Bill Vatavuk for my serious Saleen addiction.
This is excatly what you get for taking me up on driving my 06.:D Just wait until you get 1000 miles on it with the blower on. I can't imagine 1st or 2nd gear good for anything with those 4.10's installed. That's unless you are having the 6 speed installed. Then I'm going to be very jealous.
Just think, all of this Mustang mayhem started so long ago with Bill and his white 88 Saleen, your white LX and who can forget the Duster.:)

We sure have come a long way from advancing our timing and removing the silencer in the fender in your Mom's driveway.

Congrats! She looks great! /// S A L E E N ///

Casey,

Actually I'm happy to do this to you. I owe you and Bill Vatavuk for my serious Saleen addiction.
This is excatly what you get for taking me up on driving my 06.:D Just wait until you get 1000 miles on it with the blower on. I can't imagine 1st or 2nd gear good for anything with those 4.10's installed. That's unless you are having the 6 speed installed. Then I'm going to be very jealous.
Just think, all of this Mustang mayhem started so long ago with Bill and his white 88 Saleen, your white LX and who can forget the Duster.:)

We sure have come a long way from advancing our timing and removing the silencer in the fender in your Mom's driveway.

Congrats! She looks great! /// S A L E E N ///

Yes Marcus...we sure have. Even though times have changed, lifes have changed, the addiction is still the same:D

I was a little surprised about the 4.10s, but Carlos said he was going to surprise me with some things. I don't know if there will be a 6sp in it. If not, It won't be too long until it does!!

The stang has about 1100 miles on it. I will put a quick 350 plus bringing her back home. I will give you a buzz when we pick her up.
Lets try to meet up for lunch or something.

Casey

p.s. I wonder every once in awhile where the Duster is today:(