projector headlamps,cool or not?

• Sponsors (?)

TrueBlue95GT said:
I have the 2 piece projectors and I'm getting kinda annoyed by them now. I need something a little darker like the black housing 1 piece projectors.

I also was thinking about getting a set of those 1 piece black headlights. How do projectors light up the road? Good, bad, same as stock?

These black housing JDM lights i got are much brighter than stock headlights.

Nooooooooooo... :nonono:

I think Eades can back me up on this...I run the projectors and at first I thought they were cool...but now I hate them. The lighting with my projectors AND silverstar bulbs is worse than the stock cobra lighting...They also fit like crap, and if the projector lenses are aimed right..then the high beams are aimed skyward. IMO stay away from em. If worse comes to worse I already have a set of smoked ultra clears on their way so I'll have these projectors sitting here serving no purpose :D here's what they look like on mine...

Edit: Jumped the gun there...Mine are the APC ones, I can't vouch for the one piece ones.
carsunset.jpg

95strokerPSU is the only one i know who has bought the ONE piece projectors and he really digs them, and his car looks badass... it was in a thread a few days ago, i'll see if i can locate.

with the corner lights fogging up, just rip off that rubber thing and glue it (after you dry it out).

EDIT: http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=514717
here's that thread where 95strokerPSU talks about his 1 pc lights.

Yeah I love my projector headlights. I don't care if some people think they only belong on imports, cause I think they look great on my car. Here's some more pics...

MVC-760F.jpg

MVC-748F.jpg

And they go great with my tinted tail lights...

MVC-753F.jpg

Attachments

• MVC-760F.jpg
    MVC-760F.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 72
  • MVC-748F.jpg
    MVC-748F.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 71
  • MVC-753F.jpg
    MVC-753F.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 67
95stroker- are those the 1 piece (and i mean 1 piece because the headlight and corner are actualy 1 big piece) halo projector lights...i've seen those an i really like them and have been considering them for my car. i love the look of the halos on bimmer's and those lights look interesting

I have the 1 piece black projectors and to me they don't look strange on the car. If I can aim them properly then I can live with the way they look. With the headlights on you don't really notice halo rings and you have the option not to wire them up.