Proof positive, a cute girl can get away with anything!!

Quikstang

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2000
Orlando FL
Cause even when she manages to put a 6 inch scratch down the side of the car(Fourtunatley the Daily Driver not the stang)Those big brown eyes make you forget what the hell you are mad about...... I am such a sucka ... :shrug: So whats the dumbest thing your sig. other has done to your car.. :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

So whats the dumbest thing your sig. other has done to your car.. :rlaugh:

Well I used to have a beatiful 1995 Formula. Automatic with the push button torque converter lock (whatever that means).

Well, she had a couple of girls she worked with out with us one night and unlike her they were... ummmm... Heavy set.

Well she wanted to show out and ask if she could drive. At first I froze, and then I saw those damned eyes you're talking about.

Well... She gunned it from a stop sign and we heard a "crack! THUMP!"

Well it was the transmission mount. I knew as soon as it happened.

Well I drove the car the next day and it wouldn't change out of first when you got in the gas.

Well I traded it into the local Ford dealership :D

Well, THEY didn't test drive it.

Well, turns out the distributor block also blew and in turn knocked out EVERY SENSOR under the hood.

Lesson learned:

NEVER LET YOUR WIFE DRIVE A PONY CAR WITH 2 LARD ARSES IN THE BACK SEAT. :shrug:

I think there is a point at which one should be required to seriously re-evaluate their relationship at some point, when something like that happens. Ask yourself, "Self, if I wind up marrying this person ... what OTHER damage do I stand to sustain at their hands over the years?" Thereafter, those big brown eyes might not seem so disarming, after all ... especially when you put cost figures down on paper and start doing the long-term math. :D

What matters most is ... was it intentional, or was she just clumsy?

Yup, see but in my case, my girl has the absolute most beautiful eyes ever. I love eyes, they can make or break a girl for me(not really but now you understand a lil better lol)

She has blue eyes and brown hair naturally and it is quite possibly the hottest thing on the planet of earth... she's illegal for you old lardasses though muwuwuhahahaha