Pulled The Trigger On A 17 Ruby Red Gt/cs Convertible

donald.wrenn

Sep 2, 2016
Placed my order for my next Pony. Being told it will be February or March before I'll see it here in Germany. Going to be a long couple of months. This will be my second convertible. Had an 06 V6 with Pony Package before we came overseas and had to have another. Was going to go with the fastback until the wife asked why not another vert. Gotta love it!

• Sponsors (?)

Placed my order for my next Pony. Being told it will be February or March before I'll see it here in Germany. Going to be a long couple of months. This will be my second convertible. Had an 06 V6 with Pony Package before we came overseas and had to have another. Was going to go with the fastback until the wife asked why not another vert. Gotta love it!
Well, gonna be quicker than the dealer over here told me. Got my VIN and build week. If it stays on schedule I may have her for Christmas. Now just need the weather here in Germany to cooperate for the long drive up to the port and back in late Dec.

The GT/CS uses the same spoiler as the Shelby. Nice looking car. Just got my 2017 GT/CS convertible in September, Shadow Black. Love it!!!! There is a video on YouTube about the differences between US spec Mustangs vs. Europe issue Mustangs. God bless the USA!