Put the car on the dyno yesterday.

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: Spoiled are we ? Same reason I didn't ever race with a set. The 28's were bad enough.Can't wait to see what the 29.5's feel like.:nonono:
Why HR over M/T ?

HR has a softer sidewall than the M/T and seem to be more forgiving to tire shake, at least for me. Also they weight quite a bit less. Only thing I like about the M/T is the tread is more suited for road driving, the hoosiers just have the two lines cut in them.

:flame:Why don't you just put a chute on then. You know it would be cheaper that way.

Good lord I can't wait to see this. I'm looking at my T6 based 88 and it's just stoooopid. G/L man. Making the chute detachable ?

i have to run the number before i can worry about the chute.
no reason to make it detachable. nothing cooler in my book than a 'tame' looking street car with a chute. i'll be parading it around every chance i could. lol.

waiting on the turbo. the pt-88's are built to order. i'll call precision today about the status. ALOT going on next week, so if i don't get it tomorrow (ha), then i'm hurting. i'm not sure how much work will be involved to fit it. might have to do some radiator 'tweaking'. as mentioned in my tm.com thread, i suspect the cam timing needs some attention. something is off, somewhere. i will probably put it back where it used to be to eliminate a variable.
dustin, how big of an a/a intercooler did you have in yours? any pics? thanks.

I'd be interested to see if that was what it was. Kinda hard to figure out with the new turbo ? I wonder if all things equal, if it was blo thro working for you.....hopefully all negated if you go IC.
The core was like 22 wide, and 8.75 tall for the 69 I think ? But I don't think you could fit that our in our year. My old one was 2.5 T-bird cores. Ugly as sin. I was so wide though is exited the IC under the battery tray, and came back in under the hood hinge after passing over the tire. I would REALLY think about an A/W for yours.
This is for the 69
hansic.jpg