PWM Fan Control

• Sponsors (?)

1691159976578.png

I meant let me dig into it a bit as to why you can't see diagrams. I imagine it's because you are a new member but that normally doesn't stop folks from seeing pics and diagrams.

I'm not sure why the image above is posting wrong yet but here is the image from above:

1691161937814.png

Let me know if this one has issues too.

Nvm. I see that one is broken too.

volvo fan relay.jpg

I loaded this one the old fashioned way while we try and track down the issue.

Hmmm.... That's not working either. :O_o:

Test

1691163039356.png

The problem appears to be with the thread... Still looking.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok... The image above is the missing image.

We're still working on why they are not displaying correctly but we have some leads.

It looks like it's going to take some sifting to the wickets and could take a little time.

@Mustang5L5 - If you see any more of this, post a link to it in the staff thread. No idea at this point, how many threads are affected.

P.S. I don't want to edit any of the posts in this thread to correct the issue for just this thread. We'll leave it like it is until we find out what caused it.

Reactions: 1 user
I do not for OEM pigtails There are aftermarket connectors on Ebay, but the wire size is small IMHO.

I lucked out when i bought my controller as it came with factory pigtails and about 6" of wire. The factory OE wire size is 10G on the main power connector and 12g output to the fan. The aftermarket might be 12 and 14.

I do not for OEM pigtails There are aftermarket connectors on Ebay, but the wire size is small IMHO.

I lucked out when i bought my controller as it came with factory pigtails and about 6" of wire. The factory OE wire size is 10G on the main power connector and 12g output to the fan. The aftermarket might be 12 and 14.
I was able to find the controller connectors and terminals. Wasn’t able to find Contour fan connectors and terminals yet but have reached out to a couple companies that I think make them. I don’t like using pigtails. I ended up buying the controller through Infiniti.