My 97 GT has an aftermarket 2v computer in it from Ford Racing.(may be the svo not sure) I have a CEL on which is both banks 1 and 2 system too rich. I got around it for the inspection but the light is still on.
Im planning on getting a SCT Xcal 2 soon so do you think I should buy a stock ECU off ebay for my car and use the tuner to reprogram it or just keep the aftermarket one.
Note: The car came with the aftermarket computer and Im not really sure what it does. Maybe that why my CEL is on because I replaced O2s and cleaned MAF I have a BBK FPR and took the pressure down and it still said rich.
Maybe this should be in tech if so can someone move it for me.
Im planning on getting a SCT Xcal 2 soon so do you think I should buy a stock ECU off ebay for my car and use the tuner to reprogram it or just keep the aftermarket one.
Note: The car came with the aftermarket computer and Im not really sure what it does. Maybe that why my CEL is on because I replaced O2s and cleaned MAF I have a BBK FPR and took the pressure down and it still said rich.
Maybe this should be in tech if so can someone move it for me.