Question about fuel

Until I figure out where I'm going with my engine build, 351 or 302 based, I wanted to up the boost a lil bit from stock. The car is running the V2-SQ, and the stock pulley with only 6psi.

If I were to down the pulley size to get around 10 psi what size pulley would it be? And do the pulley kits for the 86-93 work on the 94-95, because they don't sell the pulley kit for a 94-95.

The last question is would I have to upgrade any parts of the fuel system to up the psi to 10psi? Or would the fuel system upgrades that came with the kit do just fine?

Unfortunately it might have the stock injectors , but I am pretty sure it has the T-rex fuel pump?

When I bought it, it came with a list of parts and it was dyno tuned but I forgot if it had injectors or just the FMU that came with the kit.

Unfortunately it might have the stock injectors , but I am pretty sure it has the T-rex fuel pump?

When I bought it, it came with a list of parts and it was dyno tuned but I forgot if it had injectors or just the FMU that came with the kit.

What is the color of the injector top? Each color relates to a specific injector size.