Question bout roush supercharger

juecke98gt

Banned
May 31, 2008
I might be able to get a roush supercharger, was wondering if i had the water passages welded on my ported npi heads cause I have a pi intake will the supercharger work on my car.:shrug: Will the pulley line up or is this not possible. O the supercharger is from the 2001 360R. Thanks for any info.:D Also I think this is discontinued so would it be stupid to even get it?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah the water passages are welded to fit the pi intake. They added a little so it doesnt leak, some people just used RTV but I thought that was stupid. The kit I am looking at comes with the lower intake, I know that will fit I guess was wondering if the pulley will line up with my other pullies and anything else I am not thinking of. Thanks

no.... he has npi heads with pi intake, when you put a pi intake on npi heads the coolant passages dont line up correctly, he had the passages welded so it would line up correctly, great idea:nice:
ummm no from what he wrote.
I might be able to get a roush supercharger, was wondering if i had the water passages welded on my ported npi heads cause I have a pi intake will the supercharger work on my car
Why would it matter if he corrected the alignment of the cross over on the intake when the blower will replace the entire lower intake?