Roush Question for 02 or 03 owners

I was at Best Buy the other day and a bad Saleen came by. It was Yellow and sounded sweet. :worship: Well some kid gets out of it and starting bragging about it. I am like do I look like I care. :shrug: Well I ask him what he pays a month and he tell me it goes up and down becouse the car is so expensive. It it true that you guys pay a grand a month on a car? Thats what he said his payment was. Or is this :bs: ?

• Sponsors (?)

I traded a 00 GT for my Saleen. Ford credit added over 5k in negative equity to the Saleen loan. 42k + 5k over 60 months @ 9% got me $1008.08/month.:notnice:
I have since sold the Saleen for a couple of better rides.

Scott.

Originally posted by scottie1113
Those are scary numbers for monthly payments. You guys must think it's worth it, but not me.

Will someone try to justify that? I don't get it.

I make a **** load of money. What you are willing to pay for some thing is relative to how much money you make. I do think it's worth it to pay $700.00 for my car cause I like it alot. If I didn't think it was worth it I would not have bought it. :nice:

yeah same here, ive wanted a yellow saleen for years and years. so i dont care how much it is. mustangs are pretty much the only thing im into so i doesnt bother me at all. im sure i could of built a faleen for much cheaper but its just not the same. i just passed up a extreme for 700 a month like a jack ass. anyone on here have an extreme?

Originally posted by Prostng50
yeah same here, ive wanted a yellow saleen for years and years. so i dont care how much it is. mustangs are pretty much the only thing im into so i doesnt bother me at all. im sure i could of built a faleen for much cheaper but its just not the same. i just passed up a extreme for 700 a month like a jack ass. anyone on here have an extreme?
Your right, your a jack ass.:shrug:

lol yeah i am. but i had just bought my '02 #454 ( youd be suprised how many people think thats the motor ) and i wanted that car. im tryin to build my car to smoke a e-car and z06's.