Question on -10% fuel on bank 2

ace305

Dec 28, 2011
My log shows -10% fuel on bank 2. I had a misfire on number 5 cylinder. I pulled the plug and it looked dry with carbon deposits. I swapped the COP with number 6. I have no new codes but a slight hesitation when I get on it. I checked compression and I am good. How to I diagnose this issue?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

bank may have trended lean with the LTT [long term trim] reset the computer with a reflash. Then watch that bank again.

This leaning on the LTT can cause a lean tip in on acceleration; causes the stumble you are experiencing.

bank may have trended lean with the LTT [long term trim] reset the computer with a reflash. Then watch that bank again.

This leaning on the LTT can cause a lean tip in on acceleration; causes the stumble you are experiencing.

awesome thanks. How to reflash? unhook negative? Still puzzled why it did cause the number 5 cylinder miss.

Just wondering. Is the fuel rail pressure sensor intake vacuum reference line connected and leak free?

Do the Long Term Fuel Trim (LTFT's) change between idle and load?

Last edited:
Longterm Fuel Bank 1 Min: 1.00 Max: 1.01 Avg: 1.00
Longterm Fuel Bank 2 Min: 1.00 Max: 1.16 Avg: 1.02

Compression on all cylinders - 155-160

I have a strong raw gas smell from passenger rear of the car. Only after running the car and hot. Does not smell inside the car, only outside. New fuel pump was installed when engine was. 300 miles on new MMR 900. Has Kenne Bell 2.1 with 60lb Siemans Deka injectors. Original coils 2001. New Plugs

what can i do to run a process of elimination?

Longterm Fuel bank 1 and 2 were fine when i first loaded the tune and did the break in.

Last edited: