Quick battery disconnect

• Sponsors (?)

i am not sure if thats a good idea with these cars. i have been reading about how the computer in this car actually tailors its power to your driving style, and that the car (like a dr. schols insert) forms to you. im not sure if you want the car to relearn your driving patterns everytime you start up. and where do you live? your THAT worried about getting your car stolen? sry but these arent mercedes, i wouldnt worry all that much

I've had the battery disconnected a few times for various work. I think the only things that needed resetting were the radio, the clock, and maybe the MyColor. The mileage computer may also have had a few goofy readings until I reset it. But no other complications that I know of.

If you'd like, I'll look in my electrical service manual and give you a wire and location where you can hide a toggle switch that only you will know about. Like under the hood you can tap into a wire to the key switch and just install a simple Radio Shack toggle switch to break the wire.