• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Quick! How much is a used PI intake worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Back2Mustangs
  • Start date Start date Sep 23, 2004

Back2Mustangs

New Member
Sep 2, 2004
466
0
0
Sep 23, 2004
#1
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #1
??? Ho wmuch to pay for PI intake off 99 GT?
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Sep 23, 2004
#2
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #2
Back2Mustangs said:
??? Ho wmuch to pay for PI intake off 99 GT?
Click to expand...
I'll sell you mine off my 01 GT for $50
 
B

BVille99GT

Member
May 1, 2003
283
0
16
Brownsville TX.
Sep 23, 2004
#3
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #3
I bought mine new for $170.
 

Back2Mustangs

New Member
Sep 2, 2004
466
0
0
Sep 23, 2004
#4
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #4
Dan_Soprano said:
I'll sell you mine off my 01 GT for $50
Click to expand...
I have one, but someone is asking what I want for it and I got it for free, so I dunno what its worth!
 

TweekedGT

New Member
Jul 22, 2004
1,274
0
0
Alberta
Sep 23, 2004
#5
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #5
Sell it for $100. That's still a good deal.
 

Back2Mustangs

New Member
Sep 2, 2004
466
0
0
Sep 23, 2004
#6
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #6
ok. Thats about what I was thinking...thanks.
 

LI98GTStang

Founding Member
Jun 22, 2000
1,715
0
36
L.I., NY
Sep 23, 2004
#7
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #7
Since it's the all plastic version and is used, I would go with $75 price point.
 

Back2Mustangs

New Member
Sep 2, 2004
466
0
0
Sep 23, 2004
#8
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #8
Too late

LI98GTStang said:
Since it's the all plastic version and is used, I would go with $75 price point.
Click to expand...
I already told them $125... I won't cry if they don't buy it, cause I don't really wanna sell it.
 
V

VetteEater

New Member
Sep 13, 2004
85
0
0
EARTH
Sep 23, 2004
#9
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #9
how much of a hp gain would you get from adding a PI intake to a '96 GT?
 

pinski

Founding Member
Mar 17, 2002
710
0
16
North Carolina
Sep 23, 2004
#10
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #10
VetteEater said:
how much of a hp gain would you get from adding a PI intake to a '96 GT?
Click to expand...

10-15 at the wheels is what I've heard.
 

rice slayer'

New Member
Jun 26, 2004
87
0
0
everywhere
Sep 23, 2004
#11
  • Sep 23, 2004
  • #11
what about used pi heads off a 99' gt, sorry to hop in on the thread
 

LI98GTStang

Founding Member
Jun 22, 2000
1,715
0
36
L.I., NY
Sep 24, 2004
#12
  • Sep 24, 2004
  • #12
VetteEater said:
how much of a hp gain would you get from adding a PI intake to a '96 GT?
Click to expand...

I picked up 7rwhp.
 

tomustang

Psychotic Member
Founding Member
Jun 8, 2000
3,434
2
78
McLean Hospital
Sep 25, 2004
#13
  • Sep 25, 2004
  • #13
if you get 99 heads you gotta buy the 99 valve covers too, the old ones wont fit.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

J
Used PI intake what to check for
  • jay99914
  • Oct 29, 2024
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
358
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Nov 4, 2024
jay99914
J
N
Engine PI Intake replacement
  • nyjetfan
  • Mar 17, 2024
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
2K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Mar 21, 2024
Yel2002GTAuto
Y
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
519
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
Ford truck engine swap issues
  • keel
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
17
Views
514
Other Auto Tech Jul 13, 2026
General karthief
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
729
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?