Quick question/need opinions....

Dark_Pony94

Sep 20, 2006
Ok guys, I dont post very often here but I have a question about this. I've got a for sale ad going on for my side exhausts and got a bite on them. Which is great and all but it seems just a little fishy to me. This is what I got in an email. I just want your guys opinions on it. Thanks!

Hello
I'm really glad with the content of your mail,Thanks so much for everything, Pls help me take proper care of it because I believe by now it belongs to me.I am okay with the price and condition of the item.
Please DO NOT respond to anybody again .About the shippment,I will take care of that myself. I shall contact a shipping company that normally does that for me.I shall pay in USA Cashier Check Or Money Order immediately after which you will deduct your own cost and send the rest of the fund to the shipping company throught western union money transfer in order for the shipment to take place... I am really glad that you want me to get the Item and my family will be happy also when I get it.'cos it is coming to a good home.
Pls email me back today.

I'll need your data for the check, viz;
FULL NAME.......
CONTACT ADDRESS.......
ASKING PRICE.........
CITY.........
STATE..........
ZIP CODE..........
PHONE NUMBER..........

Pls mail me today to let me know I am the rightful owner.

Thanks for selling to me.

Cheers

• Sponsors (?)

Definitely a fraud. Money orders are easy to fake, and they don't show up as fake for several days AFTER your bank says they're legit. I only take Paypal for anything I sell.