Quick Survey

Misfitsvt

Feb 5, 2015
On the new 50th anniversary mustang the side quarter windows are a glass louvered style. This glass is only available on the 50th and that's it. You currently can not get them any other way. Currently, I am working on a project that might change this. So my question to you all is simple. How many of you mustang enthusiasts would want to have these louvered style side windows on your 2015? A lot of positive feed back will help make these windows become available for anyone to buy. This is info I'm compiling for a market research project for the original manufacture of these anniversary windows.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not interested at all.. I like the factory windows the way they are.

@Misfitsvt It may be in your best interest to post pictures of each making a decision easier for someone unfamiliar with one of the other

Picture1_edited.jpg

This is the exact quarter glass that is on the 50th anniversary. You sure you guys don't want it? If put into production for the aftermarket it can be had with or without chrome trim. This would be a very high quality cosmetic upgrade using OE spec everything. The glass has been safety tested and approved by the NHTSA.

I'm stuck on the stock windows, I have a million other things that will attract my dollars before upgrading the window glass. Just my .02 Cents

For comparison:
DSC_0870a.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm stuck on the stock windows, I have a million other things that will attract my dollars before upgrading the window glass. Just my .02 Cents

For comparison:
DSC_0870a.jpg

For comparison:
DSC_0870a.jpg
Your car looks awesome!. Looks really nice. .......These windows will most likely be marketed for people doing specialty high end builds and projects that really want something to stand them apart. Sometimes its the little details.

Reactions: 1 user
There are also a few more prototype designs in the works as well as some custom rear glass under development.
This company is able to do low number production runs. Group buys are being considered and pricing is soon to be available. Pricing also revolves around the number of buyers. This is NOT a start up company. They have been making OE spec and OE glass for cars, trucks, trains, tractors, heavy equipment, air plans, etc for over 20 years. This project is just their first venture into aftermarket accessories. They will not advertise traditionally at this time or maybe ever. This is a new market and new technology. These will be high end, low availability, and exclusive products.

DSC_0039.jpg
A little about myself. I am a student at Northwood University in MI. I am studying Automotive Aftermarket Marketing and Management and working for my BBA.. Yes this is a real school and a real program. I posses an associates degree in Fine Arts, and an associates degree in Automotive Service. I've work as a certified technician and returned back to school for a brighter future. I am a true automotive enthusiast and certifiable car geek. My current ride is a 03 SVT Focus which I absolutely love and autocross in STF class. I'm a huge rally and road racing fan. This marketing project is for one of my classes but is in every respect a real market research project. The company we are representing does not have their own marketing department and this collaboration between them and Northwood students is mutually beneficial. I hope to buy a nice new Mustang or Focus RS after I'm done with school and get my big boy job.