Quiet Muffler 4 Xpipe

Nemethjames1

May 15, 2016
I've got an 04gt full bolt on's and cams (stock exh manifolds) with a bbk x pipe catless and 2 chamber flowmasters.

This x pipe and flowmasters do not mix. I love the sound at full throttle, but other than that it sounds like a fart can with marbles in the mufflers!

Does anyone have an off road x pipe with quiet mufflers? Doesn't have to be stock quiet, but with stock manifolds and h pipe the 2 chambers sounded good maybe not loud enough.

Would like it to be heard especially at full throttle, I have read for hours and seems the magnaflow and borla through design is best with x?

Took it to local muffler shop and he said only way to make it not as loud is put the cats back on... I said I don't think so because two chamber flowmasters are not the most quiet mufflers to begin with haha.

Anyways thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Man was hoping for a lot of responses when I checked just now! But catback full 2.5 to match the x pipe 2.5. Pipes going to the back dumps I hate.

I'm leaning towards the magnaflow catback. Not the comp series ones with the straight through design. But the much bigger oval and longer ones. I'm thinking that will be quietest I can get. Still will be loud with cams and offroad x...

I was thinking borla but people said in person they were louder at idle and cruising around town