Racing Stripes

z400master03

May 20, 2005
I was thinking about getting two racing stripes on my car probly white. Does anyone have pics of a sn95 with stripes? Also what do you think it would cost just for stripes, my car has almost new paint.

• Sponsors (?)

Personally I think it'd look gay.. Unless the stripes are along the bottom of the door.. Ya know the ones that say mustang or whatever...they look okay on some cars... otherwise :thumbsdown:

Let me get this straight ..... your car has been repainted ..... and is PURPLE?

Not really knocking on the Sapphire Metallic color (I have a truck that is this color). I was just wondering if you repainted it that color. I know I'm gonna repaint the truck ... and it definitely won't be the original color.

Anyway, there are a few SN95's out there with stripes. Just do a search on it & you'll find them. I think some look good with them ... and some do not. It's all about the preference of the owner, though.

Nik_95Cobra said:
I thought Saphire was a rare factory color.

Yep. His car would be 1 of 2,584 Sapphire Blue cars made. But that's all trims together .... so there were fewer GT's. Only Iris Metallic & Vibrant Red are more rare. My truck (with this color) is also kinda rare. I just don't understand why they call it blue when it is purple.

Here ya go. I think I'm one of the few on here that has stripes. I know "Nobody" on here has a white cobra with blue stripes, but he doesnt post much, and someone else on here just pulled the vinyl stripes off of their car.

Old picture, but its what you're looking for, a SN95 with stripes

finished02.jpg