Radiator/Hoses and Motor Mounts

Salvatore007

May 1, 2010
I have a 302 block which was recently turned into a 347 Stroker/425hp.

I request to know which 4 core radiator/hoses i can use to bolt right into my Mustang. Also, I have no clue which motor mounts to buy that would work. My engine is being put in within the month, and I need to order the parts ASAP.

Can somebody give me any suggestions?!?!?! I'm still in the learning process here, I appreciate it!!!!

Respectfully,
:flag:
Petty Officer 2nd Class Salvatore R., USCG

• Sponsors (?)

I have not done a radiator upgrade yet but, I would assume the one you use should have ports in the factory location and factory hoses should fit.

As for motor mounts. I ordered solid ones form summit. While you have them on the phone ordering the motor mounts, I would ask them about the radiator too & if you would need special hoses.

I have a Big End Aluminum Radiator for my 347. It looks great and cools even better. I want to say I paid 189.00. I got it from local speed shop here in Indiana. The down sides were, I had to modify my upper and lower mounts just a little and I had do a little testing to find a set of hoses that would work. other than that no problems.