Radiator Hoses

• Sponsors (?)

Guys-
SAMCO makes the kits ofr our cars. I just iordered a kit from Brothers performance for $219. Im getting rid of the chrome tubes, seems everyone and there mother has them now.

Later Anthony

I want RED hoses or the chrome tubes, but not for 200.00 frickin $s, hence the sig name "poboys 94" :D

Actually-They were originally $269 on Brothers, I bargained witht he dude, stating it was on his website onle for $219, and so he gavce it to me for that price. i dont understand why online is different than catalog?? Anyhow-I have the chrome tubes going back from 2004, Just taking them off want a chnage. Dude-Hit me back in a few weeks, If i like the way the red silicone hoses look, I'll sell ya the tubes. I paid $100 brand new off Mustangs Unlimited, so give me half plus shipping and there yours?

Later Anthony:flag:

Guys-
SAMCO makes the kits ofr our cars. I just iordered a kit from Brothers performance for $219. Im getting rid of the chrome tubes, seems everyone and there mother has them now.

Let us know how those work. I was also looking for a red set and passed on those 'cause they looked like a fox body set. I bought this kit to cover the Goodyear hose kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-...193842928QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190193842928

The kit looks good in person, I'm looking forward to putting them on.

Let us know how those work. I was also looking for a red set and passed on those 'cause they looked like a fox body set. I bought this kit to cover the Goodyear hose kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-...193842928QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190193842928

I had one of those sleeve kits and it was a PITA trying to stretch it over the hoses, I actually got a baseball bat and pulled the sleeves over that to make it easier and then there wasnt enough left to do the bottom hose,:mad:

I had one of those sleeve kits and it was a PITA trying to stretch it over the hoses, I actually got a baseball bat and pulled the sleeves over that to make it easier and then there wasnt enough left to do the bottom hose,:mad:

According to the kit, there isn't enough in the kit for the bottom hose anyway. We'll see how well it works, thanks for the warning. :nice:

Will do guys. I had that kit a long time ago on my lincoln, looked cool a PITA to put on. good luck with it. Plus-Once you put it on, its on for good, No getting it off and just hopeone of your hoses dont spring a leak, then your screwed, happened to me. That is why-I got the chrome tubes and was done with it. The reason im taking the chrome tubes off now-Is simpley because-everyone has them nowadays, Havent seen the red silicone on any stangs around my way @ car shows and stuff likje that-So its still Unqiue. ya dig?

Later Ant:flag: :nice:

Will do guys. I had that kit a long time ago on my lincoln, looked cool a PITA to put on. good luck with it. Plus-Once you put it on, its on for good, No getting it off and just hopeone of your hoses dont spring a leak, then your screwed, happened to me. That is why-I got the chrome tubes and was done with it. The reason im taking the chrome tubes off now-Is simpley because-everyone has them nowadays, Havent seen the red silicone on any stangs around my way @ car shows and stuff likje that-So its still Unqiue. ya dig?

I also picked up a nice red silicone hose kit, I just don't have a link to it to post here. I'm sure I'll be cursing this kit once I try to install it.

SAMCO HOSES

SAMCO, get you wallet out, it's gonna hurt.

SAMCO IS COMPLETE JUNK!!!!!!!! I cant believe i actually paid $219 for those hoses. Well-Update, I got the order from Brothers Performnace and i open the box, and low and behold-The upper rad hose is damaged, a small bubble on the seam on the bend, The entire hose is shiny silicone and the bubble is dull and bubbled, Obviously super noticeable. I wonder if SMACO has any quality control on there end when they leave there warehouse in Great Britain.
So im like-forget this ****, I wanna send it back-get a new set, Brothers Perf. doesnt have any others in stock, hahahah Another joke. I would have to wait 2 weeks to 1 month to get another set. im like forget that crap. So low and behold-I decided to just go with FORD racing silicone hoses and be done with it. Its amazing that SAMCO for $219 doesnt come with clamps, hahahah Thats balls!!!!!!!! yet FORD rCAING for $99 comes with it.
All and all-I have to admit-SAMCO hoses looked brilliant, but a bit too shiny and ricey for me, and definitely nto worth $219. As for the vendor-Thats another story for another day-SAMCO and the distributor-same story. Just wanted to make you guys alert and aware about the samco hoses. For that price, Im sorry-QUALITY CONTROL should the utmost 100%, not some crappy shiot, stuffed int eh box that is deformed and a reject!

Pecae out-Anthony