Ran into some "Proud to be a cop" last night

zZsKyZz

Dec 1, 2005
So I get pulled over because he said my car was too loud... Which I doubt because I've heard cars way louder than mine and they idle right next to the cop.. So the baastard pulls me over and gives me 3 tickets, one for my inspection, one for emmissions, and one for having angel eyes around my fog lights...

Fawker...

• Sponsors (?)

Zero Signal said:
What are angel eyes?

little rings around the fog light that glow. They look like the rings that glow in BMW headlights. I wasn't aware those are illegal...why would they be in foglights? Sounds like some deuche bag who was jealous of your car most likely. I have cops pull me over and give me warnings sometimes, probably just to waste my time.

I didnt even know angel eyes were illegal in some areas. I think my headlights with them are legal here.

And where did you get fog lights with halos?

EDIT: I havent gotten pulled over since I got my car. And I always speed a little. My cheap radar detector saved my ass countless times.

I've been very lucky....6 years with my car now, and no cop has ever even been rude to me....

one cop pulled me over and we talked about my car and how emissions "illegal" it was - he was trying to give me tips on how to pass the tests

Were you revving it up or racing or doing a burnout in front of him? What would set him off to blast you like that? Was he a younger cop trying to prove how many tickets he could write in one day or something?

I wasn't speeding, was trying to be quiet as possible, and I was driving normally...Hell, I think I was going a little slower than normal because it was late in the city and me and my gf were on the way back from a late dinner... What is even more f'ed is that there was a totalled lexus that crashed about 2 miles from where he pulled me over... no cops/ambluence/people were there yet.. only 2 people standing outside the car lighting road flares...

...Hope the 3rd person is okay and got help in time..I would hate to see that person dead because the cop decided to pull me over for stupid stuff...