Ran my car for the first time!!!!!!!!

blackstalion666

Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
I went to Atco raceway last Friday and pulled off a 13.6. faster then i thought it would go . Now i plan on throwing gears in it and get a set of slicks and see how much more i can get out of it.

60ft............2.041
1/8.............8.828
mph............80.23
1/4.............13.697
mph............101.23

i could have gotten some more out of it if i had slicks, would have helped my 60ft times. but not bad for a vert on street tires. cant wait to run it again!

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i deffinatly plan on gears still debating wether or not to install 4.10's or 3.73's. plus i still would like to get a nice intake setup but all in time. need to get some side jobs flowing to get more money for the stang.

Mr GT 02 said:
what tires did u run with?
thats a good 60' time. Thats track must be nice in sticky.

i was running the stock Goodyears ZR45's which were at the end of there life.
track actually wasn't thaat bad for how cold it was at the time. but if i tried launching any harder they would have spun. so next time slicks will be needed.

Yes thats a decent time for a vert. If you plan on a major power adder later on down the road 3.73 would be a better option, if your going all motor definitely 4.10's maybe even 4.30's. If you need place to install them we get about $375 all said and done for 3.73's with FMS gears, oil, etc. www.streetmotorsports.org cranford location. AL.