ran the stang on wed.

00torchGT

Aug 31, 2003
Orange City
took my car to the track on wed. my first time with this car, all that is done to it is x-pipe and magnaflow catback; my pullies and timing adjuster arent in yet.
(my car is a 2000 automatic, with stock tires)
heres my best run of the night

R.T --- .657
60' --- 2.178
330 --- 5.991
1/8 --- 9.075
mph --- 79.80
1000 --- 11.742
1/4 --- 14.014
mph --- 99.12

do you think once i get my pullies and timing adjuster i'll be in the 13's

• Sponsors (?)

yeah your car is capable of 13's with the current weather here in orlando. You just need to learn how to get out of the hole with it and you are there. Good luck, maybe i'll see you out there

Yes, nice times for an auto! I ran against you once on Wednesday night. In that run you ran 14.1 and had your buddy in the passenger seat. I think without his weight in there you could have hit 13.9. Are you coming out tonight?

StngStr said:
Yes, nice times for an auto! I ran against you once on Wednesday night. In that run you ran 14.1 and had your buddy in the passenger seat. I think without his weight in there you could have hit 13.9. Are you coming out tonight?
Hey yeah i remember, I might come to the track next wed if im not working, that run was the last of the night then they closed but I know if I had one more run I'd be in the 13's. I hope to see all you central florida guys out there. It was a really nice night. :)