Rare fox body parts?

• Sponsors (?)

Black pad on the intake. I think it was 86-88 only. Not sure

DEC4DB75-65A2-4604-BE09-344E38124AB1.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I don't actually need one. Just curious who still has a stock intake with one. It's not common considering everyone rips of stock intakes and scrapped them in the 90s and 2000's. Wait til restorations really take off and someone pays $500 for a CLEAN stock HO intake.

I still have my stock intake...but it's polished. :(

Reactions: 1 users
What about certain seat belts. Convertible fox has nothing. I am going to need them big time some day. Missing one in the back, and both fronts dont work right. There is a company that makes universal three point , but not red.....I dont understand why companys dont make them because you need belts.

What about certain seat belts. Convertible fox has nothing. I am going to need them big time some day. Missing one in the back, and both fronts dont work right. There is a company that makes universal three point , but not red.....I dont understand why companys dont make them because you need belts.
Mine suck too,constantly have to pull them forward to get tension. Only to lose it when you move........

How about the plastic triangle above the door panel for manual mirrors? All I ever see is the one with no hole, for the electric mirrors.
Ive never looked real hard, but scrolling through the sites, I can remember ever seeing them.

Ebay has them, but not cheap.

Manual mirrors, in general, are rare.

I've seen a few sets pop up on ebay, complete. They sold for decent money.

Ebay has them, but not cheap.

Manual mirrors, in general, are rare.

I've seen a few sets pop up on ebay, complete. They sold for decent money.

Yeah, most are no better than the ones I have (like the worn out screw hole on the left one).

I got burnt on buying my rear shock access covers on eBay for way too much, then a few months later LMR was selling repops.

Hoping they start making these too at some point.

Yeah, most are no better than the ones I have (like the worn out screw hole on the left one).

I got burnt on buying my rear shock access covers on eBay for way too much, then a few months later LMR was selling repops.

Hoping they start making these too at some point.

TBH, most used interior parts that I see for sale are junk. I've seen guys price out worn, scratched up, faded, interior parts with broken tabs at the same price as someone selling a (rarer) mint condition part. There's no sliding scale.