Rare fox body parts?

The same goes for almost any part. Some people believe anything mustang is gold and ask premium prices. I have seen stock mustang EFI upper and lower intakes in similar (good condition) for sale from $20 to $250. E7 heads from $50 - $300 per set (in as pulled condition).

On the other side of the coin there are bargains to be had. When I was gathering parts for my build a few years ago I pick up a used set of MAC equal length headers in great condition for $40. A brand new set of 3.73 gears with a brand new install kit for $100 (they threw in a complete '91 engine harness as well).

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I agree @KRUISR There are definitely deals to be had. I threw a bid out a while ago for an Explorer upper and lower for $100, never expecting to win, but I did. I routinely see them asking $250 or better. Some people just want the crap (to them) out of their garage!

If you can find the explorer intakes in the wreckers they typically go for $20-30 for upper and lower. GT40 and GT40p heads at any pull-a-part I have checked would go for $80-90 for the pair (you need to spend the 3-5 hours to pull them). Just finding them is the problem now.

At some point...that supply will dry up too. Last year the 302 was in the explorer/mountaineer was what? 2001.

How many 20+ year old explorers are still out there? At some point, those will go bye bye and you will see $300+ Explorer intakes, and $400 GT40 heads.

At some point...that supply will dry up too. Last year the 302 was in the explorer/mountaineer was what? 2001.

How many 20+ year old explorers are still out there? At some point, those will go bye bye and you will see $300+ Explorer intakes, and $400 GT40 heads.

Yep, and cash for clunkers killed a lot of those anyway. Sodium silicate in the engine made them unusable, and those were the number one traded vehicles.

It seems like the rear speaker covers were changed constantly in the convertibles. 1990 is a one year only part, like the clockspring.

I got one.

The plastic round circle that plugs the carb snorkel hole in the pass fender on the EFI cars.

I need one!
IMG_20200430_214150751.jpg

This thing has been laying on my windshield since last fall

Repro inner fender shields would be nice.
Seems the repro’s only start at ‘94.
Just another one of those things people are trying to get a fortune for on eBay!