Razor Question?

I have an electric razor....works fine.........gillete sent me their new razor (mach 3 turbo or something like that) for my 18th bday last month....very quality piece

I only need to shave like once a week tho, lol

CArkid0101 said:
schick quattro = teh pWnz

how do you hate it!

They put these friggin baby guard wires over the blades and my hairs get all caught in them and it looses its sharpness when that happens. I just got fed up with it and tossed it. M3 Power r0x0rzs the big one!!!11

I use a Norelco electric shaver, because I have a fear of strait razors because of an incident when i was a toddler where I almost severed my ear from my head. I should shave about once every 2-3 days, but right now i am growing out a full beard. Nivia after shave for men helps A LOT with the razor burn, it cools and mosturizes, very nice product

As a recruiter in the military, I have to shave every single day of the week. I've tried pretty much everything out there (sensitive skin). Even the electrics. I have to say that the M3 Power is the best razor available. It is THE best!

I absolutely hate shaving. Stupid genetics cause me to shave almost every day unless I want a relentless beard!!!!

AHAHGHGHGHGHG I use a mach 3, and its great, I also use an electric, but the electric is at home and I'm at school, so I'm rockin the beard!

i use a mach3 turbo and it's an ok piece..i have REALLLLY sensitive skin so whenever i shave, i break out . i even use that clearasil "before shave rinse", shaving cream, and after shave and it doesnt help much. anyone else have this prob and what kinda razor did u use that felt better?