Rear brake line, fuel line help for 89 foxbody,5.0

I have a roller that came with no fuel line and some brake lines missing. At the rear axel there is a block that the rear lines are connected to and off of the block is a rubber line with another block connected to it. This block has a hole through it but has no threads in it. How does the brake line from the front connect to it ? I also need to know where the fuel lines are routed from front to rear? Any help or pictures showing this would be appreciated Thanks...

• Sponsors (?)

The block on the end of the soft line is for a banjo fitting. and I'm tryin to figure out how it attaches to the factory rear brake line also.

As far as the fuel lines, this is how I ran mine.....
well dang, I can't get my pics to work.... I have all my build pics on my Facebook page, and I can't hotlink them here. I will try and save them to photbucket or something for ya later. But basically, I ran them from the back of the car up the trans, then over to the pinch seam of the car on the passenger side, and then up behind the inner fender, behind the front strut, then under the "frame" of the car to the engine compartment.

Brake line

Thanks for the info on the fuel line. In regards to the brake line from what I have been told, there is a bracket attatched to the floor above the rear axel that has some sort of fitting on it so the block attatches to one side and the brake line attatches to the other side . I have yet to see one in person and no one seems to make one.