Have any of you seen this, or have bought it from somewhere other than Cal-Mustang?
http://www.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-4581-20-0.html
The reason I'm asking is because:
1. I had this before and it worked great. However, I don't recall where I got it from and I know for sure it wasn't Cal-Mustang.
2. My 18X10 rears are on the way (tire is backordered
), and the rears will be kicking up a lot more crap onto the rear bumper so I want to get a set of these to protect the paint again.
Thanks all.
http://www.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-4581-20-0.html
The reason I'm asking is because:
1. I had this before and it worked great. However, I don't recall where I got it from and I know for sure it wasn't Cal-Mustang.
2. My 18X10 rears are on the way (tire is backordered
), and the rears will be kicking up a lot more crap onto the rear bumper so I want to get a set of these to protect the paint again.Thanks all.