Rear Deck Spoilers

I am trying to find the right spoiler for my 2016 GT convertible. Its Oxford White with the Shelby Blue 10" Racing stripes. The Convertible limits some of the spoiler options but I simply cannot find one online that impresses me. I Loved My 2001 GT Convertible wing type. Dont like the smaller versions I am seeing and DONT LIKE the big wings like on the hondas etc. Something modest yet interesting that fits the convertible design...any help is welcomed! (FYI -I have 9 Mustangs; 1965 Convert, 1967 Shelby, 1968 Shelby, 1969 Mach 1 -390 & Convertible (x2), 1970 Mach 1, 2001 Cobra Conv, 2003 Cobra Conv, 2016 GT Conv) so I am very picky about the look and feel. Thanks everyone! Forgot to mention -my Perf Package has a spoiler delete so I want to add it back on but not with the same as factory.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I can see how it's hard finding a spoiler for the convertible. One would think it was kind of designed without having one in mind.

That said, I just got my coupe base model,. To my luck, it came with the spoiler delete. To be honest, I'm kinda diggin' the clean rear end.

I was going to add the GT 350 base spoiler to my 17 with PP since I got the spoiler delete. But now that I have had the car awhile, I don't think I am going to drill holes in my trunk lid. I kind of like it without the spoiler. Most of the S550 Mustangs have spoilers, mine doesn't. There are lots of options from different aftermarket. I would tend towards Ford products rather than aftermarket just because.

Cj pony parts has a 3 piece stick on spoiler that doesn't require holes to be drilled. Im going with this option in the near future for my ecoboost. A friend has one that he had painted and it looks factory.

Screenshot_20190305-152708_Chrome.jpg

What is the part number for this part. I went to CJ and there are a LOT of rear spoilers for the S550. All I looked at need holes drilled. Which one is this spoiler. thanks